How many of you started your blog with the belief of making money on it? I’m pretty sure that most of you. And that’s what I thought too.
Blogging presented to newbies as an easy path to success. But that’s not the reality. Here are my key points about blogging after posting content for 1000+ days in a row.
- There’s no income from blogging. Only if you sell some products or services.
- It’s a waste of time. It makes no money but is time consuming. Same with YouTube videos if you don’t have 10k+ followers.
- If on your post there are no comments then no one will read it.
- Likes are not equal to income.
- Creates burnout. Your content must stay relevant to readers otherwise they’ll unsubscribe.
- Blogging is much harder than you think.
I’ve posted for more than 1000 days in a row and now I feel like I should continue but want to quit.