For last 602 days I’ve posted at least one blogpost per day. Here’s key takeaways from my experience.
- I’ve learnt what is blogger discipline. In order to come up with content everyday I have to have ideas wrote down. Also I search images in advance.
- Out of 10 blogs, 9 will be in stories format. I have more views on stories format than on regular blogs.
- Writing gets easier. It’s became a daily habit.
- When I feel that I have nothing valuable to share in long blog, I write short blog for 150 words.
- I used to write blogs for 3000-4000 words. Why? I don’t even know. No-one read that long.
- Readers focus under 4 second. I must capture attention by first 3 lines of blog.
- My channel growth slowed down significantly because I don’t spend as much time as I used to spend on each blog.
- I don’t think it’s the best option to post everyday. Content quality could be an issue.
- But I’ll continue to post everyday because I want to stay on track.
This blogpost is under 200 words. It save my readers time and allow me to deliver the most important only.
Thank you for subscribing. If you haven’t, subscribe now.