Most of the people operate between this two extreme way of blaming if something goes wrong. But we usually tend to lean towards internal or external side.
The internal locus of control:
- When something is actually a result of your choice then it’s empowering you to take more control over your life.
- When something is wrong then person takes responsibility to fix it.
- Person doesn’t blame others for own choices and consequences of that choices.
The external locus of control:
- When something is going right than it’s considered as luck.
- When something goes wrong than it’s considered other’s wrong choice.
- Blame other’s for everything wrong.
Follow my blog for more useful content.