“Haters gonna hate” became my reality. I live in society where everyone knows how I should live but in the same time they earn peanuts. Also people give advices not to help but to ensure that you will not succeed. Here’s what to expect from haters:
- Haters gonna hate. Get used to it.
- Heaters are jealous to your success.
- No matter what you do, people will always criticize you.
- Haters gonna speak behind your back.
- Haters gonna tell that you did not deserve success.
- Haters gonna tell that you are lucky and did not work enough hard towards goals.
- Haters are jealous to among of resources that you own (money, properties, luxuries, more free time, domestic help, etc).
- Haters gonna try to offend you.
- Haters gonna bad mouth your life partner, kids, parents, friends.
- Haters always try to kill your happiness.
- Don’t take hate personally.
- Don’t give up because of criticism.
- If haters damaging your reputation than get a good lawyer
- and make haters sh*t up.
- Get personal assistant who’s gonna deal with hate comments, e-mail, threads, etc.
- Avoid thinking what other think about you. “At age 20, we worry about what others think of us. At age 40, we don’t care what they think of us. At age 60, we discover they haven’t been thinking of us at all.”
Remember that jealousy & hate should not damage your reputation and mental stability. If someone extremely annoying you, just file a legal case. Other haters gonna see that it’s better do not annoy you.
Thanks, please follow my blog for more.