What do you know about the concept of “waiting for the right moment”? I think you got many advices like this. You make right moment by your action and you should not schedule your life achievements for later (later moment may not come).
There’s a few simple ways how to get things done fast:
- If something takes less than 2 minutes to accomplish then do it asap.
- If you can do it right now then do it asap.
- If task could be accomplished by someone else then delegate, pay for it, get things done.
- If you got idea then write it in calendar with dedicated time slot to work on it.
- If you did not do something in 72 hours (at least did not start) then forget and move on. You are not interested in that.
- If you have repetitive task then make something to control your progress.
It’s quite short list but only useful advices. But it’s your choice to follow it or not.
Thanks, please follow my blog.